Zmień rozmiar tekstu

Napisz wątekOdpowiedz Strona 1 z 1   [ Posty: 4 ]
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: New Airsoft player, but in English :)
PostNapisane: 09 04 2020, 11:25 

I decided to start airsoft after so many years wanting to do so. Name's Ludovic (I am very comfortable if you prefer to call me Ludwik), I'm 27, from France, and I got a friend here who tipped me over and helped me/is helping me (Depends on when you're reading this :P) get all the gear to start. He recently moved to Poland so he did not have much time to have a look around to where we could play so I decided to do so, and that's how I found this board :p

I don't know if it is realistic but he told me that's what he used to do, so is it possible around Krakow to play airsoft on a weekly basis? I guess English will not be a problem there, as so far most people in Poland I have encountered spoke a better level of English than anyone in France I know :D
I am well aware nothing is happening right now due to the health crisis, but we'd like to aim to start playing as soon as possible after the quarantine is removed.

So, how many fields are there around Krakow/within a 1-hour drive? Are there groups that organize regular events other than skirmishes with a relatively bigger amount of players? Lastly, as I know it is a tricky question, would you know where exactly I could find a resource that could link reliably most if not all events happening around, including regular fields for skirmishes?

I heard Poland has a big and great community for airsoft, so I hope I'll get to play with you soon :)

Thanks a lot for reading :)

Ludwik

Tytuł: Re: New Airsoft player, but in English :)
PostNapisane: 18 04 2020, 18:20 

You can play on Airsoft Kraków Arena for example - https://www.facebook.com/AsgKrakowArena/

We are organizing regular events on every Sunday. The amount of players is abuot 25-50 on every game.

We start after the crises :mini:

https://www.facebook.com/AsgKrakowArena

PostNapisane: 20 04 2020, 9:32 

Now we training at home :sniper:

PostNapisane: 24 05 2020, 17:31 

thanks for the answers, we might actually drop by next week to have a try! :wink:

Napisz wątekOdpowiedz Strona 1 z 1   [ Posty: 4 ]